This Data Protection Notice (the “Notice”) sets out how we, Astral Asset Management Pte Ltd (“AAM”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers, pursuant to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
Generally, when we request for personal data in the course of providing you a service and/or product and you provide use with such personal data, you are deemed to have agreed and consented to our collection, use and disclosure of personal data as set out in this Notice. Furthermore, you are able to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written communication to us.
In this Notice, the term “personal data” refers to any data or information, whether true or not, about you from which you can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which AAM has or is likely to have access. The data may be in electronic or non-electronic form.
Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to:
- Government issued unique identifiers such as identification card (NRIC), passport, tax identification number;
- Contact numbers (Mobile, residential, office);
- Residential address;
- Email address;
- Date of birth, place of birth and other information for the verification of identity;
- Employment, education, and income details;
- Financial information, such as asset under management;
- Specimen signature(s);
- Photos, videos and voice recordings; and
- Cookies / IP addresses.
Purposes for the Collection
Generally, we may collect, use, and/or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes,
- Help you with your enquiries;
- Deal with any other matters relating to your account and holdings therein;
- Fulfil AAM’s responsibilities relating to ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements;
- Improve customer services, such as resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- Keep you updated on our events; and
- Comply with applicable surveys, laws and regulations imposed by any government authority.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We shall protect and keep confidential personal data of our clients and prospective clients. Nevertheless, subject to applicable laws, we may disclose such personal data to parties, such as those listed below:
- Regulators and authorities;
- Banks, financial institutions and their respective service providers;
- Agents, contractors or third=party service providers who provide third party services to us such as information technology, data processing, storage and archival; and
- Professional advisors such as lawyers and auditors.
Protection of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the requirements of PDPA and are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
Access and Correction of your Personal Data
To ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, kindly inform us when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions relating to your personal data or this Notice or you would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data or would like to obtain access and make corrections to your personal data records, you may contact us at:
- Call +65 6678 6705; or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update of Privacy Notice
As and whenever necessary, we may update this Notice to ensure that it is consistent with any regulatory changes. Should any revisions be made to this Notice, updates will be published on our site (www.astralasset.com).